Friday, December 29, 2017

We don’t need a reason, we just need a path

Take my earphones, running play list ready, sunglasses, hydration and let’s get on the way. Different types of running depending of where you run: In the city streets, parks, green belts or the trails in the middle of a State Park and nature. That’s my favorite type!

I am a person that gets bored fast. I’m always trying new foods, fitness activities, visiting new places and of course new trails. Texas is a great state to run on Trails, a great state of beautiful State parks and a great state to be a Trail Runner. Running on trails and being around nature is like a therapy for me. I love Nature and be outside, love to take pictures in the nature and with beautiful landscapes. The way you run on trails is different, sometimes is very muddy, sometimes can have more elevation or hills, a lot of trees roots, stones, sand, all kind of distractions that make the trails just more interesting and no boring at all.

Trail Racing over Texas introduced me to the fun of trails around Texas. They have really cool races and a amazing organization that have wonderful and fun events around different types of trails races. My first one in 2017 was Wildflower at Bartshop Park. A beautiful park with considerable elevation and beautiful landscapes.
                                



My second one was a completely new experience because it was in the night, my first night Trail race at 7L Ranch. Was very cool, got lost some minutes and is very exciting haha will do it again.

 



My third one and actually one of my favorite race this year was at Surfside beach. If you like the beach this is an amazing race, amazing vibes and very cool get into the beach after the race.

                             
                               


 My fourth one was at the beautiful Brazos Bend State Park. Very cold early morning and stunning sunny day then. Alligators, birds, good vibes and beautiful landscapes to take very pretty pictures. 

                             
                                             
I highly recommend you to try any of the amazing races that Trail Racing over Texas has for 2018, I highly recommend to try new paths for your running life and definitely recommend to do it with them. Check them out:
http://www.trailracingovertexas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment